Nature has been a part of me since I was a small boy growing up on a farm near Brits in South Africa. I bought my first book when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Jump ahead and I only picked up a camera in 2016. Since then it has been an obsession for me. Being in nature, seeing all the beautiful things that live around us and photographing them.
This is my passion in life and I invite you to share in that passion with me. I hope that my photos bring you the joy that taking them brings me.
- 500px - Shortlist In the Wild Quest 2020
- Viewbug - Contest Finalist in Macro Monsters 2020
- Nathab - Wildlife Photo of the Day 21 December 2017
- Nathab - Wildlife Photo of the Day 06 October 2017
- Getaway Magazine - June’s top picks for #MyCanonWorld 2017